Urban Assault Course
The UAC is used to train individual soldiers, squads, and platoons on tasks necessary to operate within a built-up/urban area. It provides squad- or platoon-size units with a facility to train and evaluate urban operations tasks. With the exception of Station 3, Grenadier Gunnery, the UAC is not intended for live-fire training. Station 3, Grenadier Gunnery Trainer, is designed to support 40-mm TP and 5.56-mm service ammunition. The facility contains the following 5 stations:
- Station 1 - Individual & Team Trainer
- Station 2 - Squad & Platoon Trainer
- Station 3 - Grenadier Gunnery Trainer
- Station 4 - Urban Offense/Defense Trainer
- Station 5 - Underground Trainer
Targetry in Stations 1, 2, and 4 are reactive targets that require power. An control shed is required at Station 3.
No variations for this facility standard design.