Parametric Design Report System
To access the new PDRS Wizard
- Create a Login.gov account using your official work email account.
- Log into the Wizard using the link above.
- Then email Rachel M. Phillips or Amanda Weinert for project assignment (or PDT Members that already have access to the project).
- Questions about your project or the PDR, contact Rachel or Amanda.
- Tech support for the MRSI Wizard, contact the MRSI support team
Policy and Guidance
Army MILCON Code 2 Design Process and Procedures provides guidance, outlines the Code 2 process milestones and instructions for submitting PDR, 3086, and 35% Design Certification deliverables. Updated to include the ENG 3086 Instructions.
The ENG 3086 Instructions have been published. Download them separately or as part of the updated Army MILCON Code 2 Design Process and Procedures document above.
The PDR Desktop Reference is being provided so PDTs have a print of the sections and instructions for completion of the PDR for use outside the PDRS Wizard application. This is to be used as a guide during meetings and to inform the PDT on the information that will be required to complete the PDR in the PDRS Wizard application.
Previous FY Projects
Please note: For project(s) prior to FY25, please go to the classic PDRS Wizard. In order to log in to the classic PDRS Wizard application, you will still need to use a MRSI Wizard account just as before. If you do not have one and need to request a new MRSI account, please send an email to MRSI Support from the email address you wish to use as your account login (preferably a .mil or .gov address) and we will set one up for you.
This tool was developed by ERDC-CERL for HQ USACE. If you have questions about the software or the website, please email the MRSI support team.