Ground Source Heat Pumps
About Ground Source Heat Pumps
Welcome to the Ground Source Heat Pumps (GSHP) Regional Center of Expertise (RECX) Home Page. The GSHP RECX serves to enhance the knowledge base of the theory and application of ground source heat pumps throughout USACE. The GSHP RECX also functions to support project development teams from the concept generation phase through the installation phase of their ground source heat pump projects. We also aide in troubleshooting design and installation deficiencies in the ground loop and building loop for ground source heat pump projects.
This page is set up to share design tools, case studies, research on geothermal technology (most specifically Ground Source Heat Pumps) and much more. This website and forum are designed to be a collaboration of a multidisciplinary team of scientists and engineers. Please check back frequently for new updates.
If you have any questions, please contact GSHP@usace.army.mil.
- Design Tool: Trane Trace 700
- Design Tool: Carrier HAP
- Design Tool: Gaia Geothermal Ground Loop Design (GLD)
- Design Tool: Free HVAC and GSHP Software Programs
- Design Tool: GLHEPRO and LoopLink Software
- Article/Case Study: Geothermal Heat Pumps for Federal Buildings
- Training: Training Courses Offered by IGSHPA
|Articles & Case Studies|
|Policy & Guidance|